Wednesday 14 August 2013

OOTD ASOS wedgewood print dress.

I am always on the look out for a quirky, vintage inspired outfit.
And as a huge lover of classic, china tea cups as soon as I spotted this dress, it hit the top of my To Buy List.

The dress is now only £33 from ASOS which is an absolute bargain considering the unique pattern.
It is made from a light-weight cotton material which didn't offer much support, so next time I think I'll probably wear some Bridget Jones pants to give me a smoother silhouette. But I did receive loads of compliments about the dress.

I am a creature of habit, so when I wear a strapless dress I like to wear my hair up and I only ever beehive and I kept my make up quite simple and classic.

This is certainly my favourite buy so far this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment